Profile photo of freedom
freedom
Survivalist
rnews

I still think that China is headed for trouble. They need countries to purchase there products and without the U. S. I am not sure who they will sell to. Also the reasons they are up is not because of Chinese products but of Chinese made products. What do I mean by this is China makes or reproduces products that are invented in the U. S., Europe, South Korea, Japan, and other countries. The companies are Apple, Nike, LG, Samsung, Vizio, Sony, Panasonic, Lenovo, Dell, HP, Asus, Acer, Nikon, Canon, Toshiba, Microsoft XBox and other products, and just about every product that makes a lot of money is only made there but not invented there. The Chinese do not invent much at all. The patents are all owned by other countries and when the rest of the world stops there companies from making there product there it’s over for China.

They will never have the part of total invention of products. They may develop future products but never have an Apple or Google or Microsoft inventions. Even in the auto market they make parts but they do not make autos to the point of a Toyota or GM or the German makes. It is not happening and they know it.

So when the world economies falls so will China.