Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Whirl, 74, free, Matt, everyone else…

When a nation is being invaded, like ours is and has been, at first the invaders lay low, keep quiet and try to blend in/get along. When their numbers grow, they start demanding stuff from the host country. Then come the demonstrations, etc. Remember when the illegals were marching en masse a couple years ago out West? Waiving Mexican flags, etc? (Until someone told them that waiving the Mexican flag in our faces – here in the United States – was a bit more ballsy than folks were willing to put up with…. then they switched to the US flag… yeah, you ain’t foolin nobody)… next step is low grade conflict, followed by outright hostilities…

I saw a graph once. More a chart. Showed all the nations on earth, the percentage of the population made up by indigenous people, the percentage of “others” and the current state of that nation. Those nations which were made up of indigenous people, largely homogenous, were at peace. As the percentage of “others” in the population increased, the level of hostilities rose. The magical number appeared to be 40%. Any nation not ruled by a dictatorial asshat who kept order with an iron hand that had a population of 40% “other” was either dealing with low-grade conflict or outright civil war. Selco’s area was included in that list.

Race has always played a part in the United States, for good or ill. Once there is no clear ethnic majority here in the US, we will be primed for outright hostilities. (and for those interested, whites – the largest ethnic group in the US – are sitting right at 65% or so… )

Once outright hostilities break out, how you look will be your uniform. Not advocating it or agreeing with it, just saying that that is the way it will be. Anyone not of your ethnic group will be an “other” – not to be trusted at the very least and treated as a hostile at the very worst. There will be exceptions, as there is always an exception. But the exception will not prove the rule, nor will it be common. Anyone caught working with “them” by the “us” crowd will be viewed as a collaborator at best, and a traitor at worst, no matter who they are. It can go several different ways, and probably will, and I don’t think it will be the new normal… eventually things will shake out. But folks will tribe up. Anyone not in your tribe is just SOL…

The ethnic gangs will be an issue. Personally, I think they should be wiped out. But, that’s just me. They don’t gang up because they’ve been overtaken by a sudden attack of ethnic pride and civic virtue… they gang up because it’s easier to intimidate your victims, screen out “others” and eventually force the “others” from your entire area… they have no morals or ethics at all, are completely ruthless and will think nothing of killing you and your family. If they can’t kill you, they have no problem burning your house down around your ass…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1