Profile photo of freedom
freedom
Survivalist
rnews

74, I agree but I think it will take til night time since they are not even sure what is happening. A city like Miami is not the same as Chicago, Boston, LA, or New York City.

City of Miami’s Downtown area is starting to have more condos now and that maybe a problem for the people living there. Many are 10 to 30 miles away in homes which is not like the cities up north. Here in Miami you need a car to go any were since we are wide open Cities area. There are many cities like South Miami, West Miami, Coral Gables, Kendall, and maybe 5 to 6 more small cities that are around the City of Miami.

There is no subway here, so the downtown area will go on fire but the homestead areas that are 10 to 30 miles away will not see the big flames. We will see a lot of crime and hunger. The City were I live is about 15 to 20 miles from Downtown Miami and it is all homes and the other way(west) is were the everglades is. I am about 10 miles from the everglades line.

Now about 5 to 10 days into the SHTF we will start to see some come from the city of Miami or Downtown Miami since they will not find much food there.

My area is prepared as best as we can but I know it will be hell here.