bushrat
bushrat
Survivalist
member4

I wish I could be as optimistic as many of you are. I truly hope you are correct in your evaluation of the market. Prices do seem a bit more stable right now and the selves a bit more full compared to where they were a short time ago. Unfortunately, I see a very cautious market. and I suspect everyone is going to be somewhat apprehensive about trusting the government over the next couple of years.

Only today, and in fact over the last couple of weeks, Obama and some of his minions have been making some strong comments calling for additional gun controls. I do not see that letting up, and in fact I see it increasing in frequency as we get closer to the presidential election. Also, depending how the next two elections finish up, or there is another mass shooting, I can easily see another panic happening.

I am glad to see some of the primaries have turned out well, but not as well as I would have liked. I consider the nation to be in a very precarious situation right now. If conservatives do not take control of the Senate and the WH, then we are in serious trouble. Sorry to be so negative at this point, but I’ve seen too much in this life to not notice yellow flags when I see them.

I guess y’all saw the Tumblr interview. http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/06/10/Obama-Tumblr-Interview-Mass-Shootings-Have-Become-Run-of-the-Mill-Stunning-No-Gun-Control-Passed” target=”_blank”>