Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Kiwi,

Okay… easy there, Captain Pedantic… :) I misspell one thing this whole time, and I get called on it. Tough crowd. Or maybe it’s just you personally… whatever… I’m delirious from lack of sleep. Don’t mind me…

You’re right. You got great soil. I hate your guts. :) Kidding. You live near a volcano? Not the best location. Ask the folks at Pompeii about that. They just made a movie about it. Has What’s-her-face in it… that chick with the epic cheekbones… same one from Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events. Heartbreaking love story about a volcano exploding and killing everyone involved… why does Hollywood do that? Make disasters into love stories? Like Titanic. Heartbreaking love story about 1,200 people drowning to death in the icy north Atlantic… derp…

Alright, I’m rambling.. pretty tired. Didn’t hardly sleep and the wife, of course, wakes me up at the crack of dawn (opening your eyes at first light does, indeed, make a noise. Which is why it is called the crack of dawn. The fact that only you can hear this noise does not mean it does not exist… ) to make coffee. As if I am some Coffee Making Kung Fu Jedi Master, the hope of the Free World rests on my shoulders and everyone else is a clueless goober who would burn water if given the chance… so I got up and made coffee… fed the animals, watered them, finally got around to making breakfast and now am happily blathering on…

Speaking of trees, I planted European plum trees… French and Italian. Good stuff. Unfortunately, the local wildlife also thinks they’re good stuff. We’ve been raided by the local raccoons. Seems we’re involved in an ownership dispute again. Last time this happened, I won the argument.

Anyways, I’m going to take my medicine and go nap… medicine – antibiotics. Cipro. I had a roaring case of food poisoning about a week and a half ago… which is a wonderful, heartbreaking love story in and of itself. I shall have to tell the tale when I wake up… but, for now, enjoy your volcano… :)

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1