Profile photo of WhiteKnight
WhiteKnight
Survivalist
rprepper

Good advice for a youngin, Tweva.

Hey Tsar, I, too, am a younger guy. I’m 25 and live in New York. Yes, our morals are crumbling, and our nation is falling apart, but you are NOT alone. In fact, the media hides our numbers all the time, to try to crush your hope, among other benefits to their agenda.

I can’t tell you what’s going to happen, how, and definitely not when. But being prepared means you don’t have to worry about it. Live dual lives. One is preparing for the brutal possibilities that are becoming more likely by the minute. The other is going about your daily routine. Get your degree… be smart about what kind though! Then find a good girl (make sure she’s not a lunatic progressive or otherwise morally bankrupt) and start thinking about a family and all that good stuff. That’s what I’ve been doing and it’s worked out pretty well so far.

Oh and though you should always stand for what’s right, don’t concern yourself with saving the nation single-handedly. They own the media, the banks… everything. It is impossible to stop the current direction of momentum. Only God can defeat them now. And, when it all collapses and goes to ****, that’s where we may have an opportunity to rebuild a world worth living in. So don’t be a hero… STAY ALIVE and have kids so that we have real men and women to make this planet worth living on and pleasing in God’s eyes.

That’s my advice from someone who feels your pain, being surrounded by immoral, brainwashed lunatics 24/7. It sucks, I know. But I’m in it with you and so are many others!