Profile photo of Novus Ordo
Novus Ordo
Hunter
rprepper

Tweva – unfortunately I believe they will still come and probably in greater numbers. Not only more criminals like Jay said, but everyone because they know that we’d still be the best option if they can make it. In their eyes, we’ve already been conditioned to “give out” so much to the FSA (Free Sh!t Army) that it will become the gubmint’s job to take care of everyone and they’ll do it (which isn’t too far off – well, they’ll try). Especially since most countries are tied to the US dollar so our economic collapse will be felt by most.

Jay – absolutely spot on! I hope that all the politicians worldwide have the hottest corner of hell reserved for them. All but the very few who are true servants of the people who serve a couple tours, do the best they can and then bow out. For all the career turds who stay in just to empower themselves and step on the backs of the people I can only pray for karma to catch up sooner than later (and sometimes it’s worked).

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
- Thomas Paine