Mr. Red
Mr. Red
Survivalist
member7

It’ll never work.

I’m sure you guys have seen the video of the guy who visits khyber pass to see their gun making. It’s impossible to get rid of guns, no matter what route they’ll take, because there will be people with the means and knowledge to keep producing them. Not even taking into consideration what are already in peoples hands. I just recently posted in a book thread about the books by David Gingery on how to make machining tools. If you can pull that off, you can make anything. So even if they can take ahold of manufacturers so that they can only sell to the gov, there will still be guerrilla gun smiths in their basements or garages.

And should the day ever come to where we would need some of the toys that the powers that be have, it’s easy enough to do that also, because it’s happening in Ukraine now. These “rebels” already have some weaponry, and with that they attacked arms depots, police stations, etc., to get the weapons, ammunition, and other materials they need to fight a guerrilla conflict (although they did try to take on the Ukraine military head on in a few battles, didn’t end good for them).

Now, I’m not saying that you don’t need to fight for your rights, you do, but don’t think that it’s the end of the world should those means not pan out in your favour.

Fear no evil.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.