Profile photo of undeRGRönd
undeRGRönd
Survivalist
member8

“Too many youth in my opinion are too blindly left leaning in values. That is not to say tolerance is unimportant, or that I hate leftists (at least if they rationally articulate a position). But it seems a lot of our culture now (the youth) gladly celebrate the collapse of standards, and pray to the cult of diversity, and that this whole PC thing in universities and workplaces is getting out of hand.

Maybe even a bit sadder, is that I somehow feel that some of those diversity cult worshipers will turn into the worst SS style racists if/when bullets start flying.

I can’t see exactly right now how you/me/we can nudge society in the right direction. Then again I could be wrong.”

I know how you feel. But think about this, huge numbers of people will NOT make it, and even the “lefties” that do are not going to want to go down THAT Road again. There will be a huge backlash that will cause survivors to return to the tried and true principles that made this country great. Plus, technology suppression will be OVER and we can start with a clean slate on many things. Those with the leadership to bring a group through the fires of the reset will be looked up to as “founding fathers” if they continue to lead benevolently. Anyone that makes it will be worthy of a clean slate, a second chance if you will, to make a new, better life and world for all their offspring. It’s kind of like a huge natural selection process, and you have already passed the first couple of questions in the test ;)

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum