Leopard
Leopard
Survivalist
member8

Front sight, press.
Repeat as needed. ~ Whirlibird Good recipe ! Somehow stuck in my mind. Lol

Jay, it is very important to teach puppies from the very first time to eat from their bowl. Not to feed them by hand, throwing food at them. Criminals shoot dogs or stab them with a knife , screw driver. If the dog is trained they use processed meat or sausage – put two step – organophosphates and carbamate ( Aldicarb) inside the meat to poison them.

The first signs of poisoning start within minutes. The dog gets the feeling of pins and needles and start licking his paws and legs. He might have wobbly hind legs. And when the poison starts eating away it get really ugly. I use activated charcoal made from coconut shells, with any first signs. Then straight to the vet for injections. Special diet follows and it normally takes months before the dog is in good condition again. They get permanent liver damage most of the time. I’ve managed to safe my current dog twice last year. The first time was very bad. I’ve lost a dog two years ago – even the fish in the tank died that night. I got sick from cleaning up with a mask and wearing gloves

Taking Activated charcoal is a very good way of detoxing. I gave it to horses that ate Senecio latifolius (springkaanbos). You can smell it in their manure (sweet smell) Then simply add a few scoops of activated charcoal in their food to prevent chronic poisoning – especially after first rain/ veld has burned. Very good to have if you decide to try wild berries…without an expert accompanying you. : )