Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Oh look, another “isolated incident”….

They’re not ALL bad, right? RIGHT?!?!

Short version: Acting on a “tip” from a “confidential informant” (because we all know how reliable those Stalwart Pillars of the Community are, right?), a “multi-jurisdictional” unit of copthug SWAT ninjas (“multi-jurisdictional” probably because some of the guys had friends in other departments who wanted to play with their cool toys, too… so they got invited along) performed a “no-knock” raid with their phony-baloney warrant and – get this – at 3am, they tossed in a freaking FLASHBANG which landed in the crib of a 19-month-old toddler.

It exploded on the pillow right next to the kids’ face. He is currently in a medically-induced coma and paralyzed in the burn unit at Grady Memorial Hospital…

Of course, the front-man for the copthugs who blew up a baby with an explosive played the “We didn’t know kids were there” card and said everyone felt, really, really bad about blowing up a toddler… I’m sure the baby, IF he survives, will look at his scarred face in the mirror years from now and be comforted by the fact that the copthugs felt really bad about blowing his face off…

Folks, it takes a lot… I mean A LOT.. to get me outraged. My outrage meter got overloaded years ago and hasn’t worked right since… But this? This is obscene!.. and I don’t usually talk like this in mixed company, but this is what happens when you let a bunch of ‘roided up sociopathic adrenaline junky dumbfuck meatheads with badges play with explosives without Serious Adult Supervision…

Every last one of these shitbags should have a flashbang duct-taped to their nutsack and then detonated… at least then a measure of justice will have been served and we can clean the gene-pool a bit…

Link: http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/toddler-critically-burned-during-swat-raid/nf9SJ/

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1