BobbyD
BobbyD
Survivalist
member6

WhiteKnight:  Here is the available background info on the source of these messages.  Apparently, the current instruction is that the person receiving he messages is to remain anonymous.  This is a common occurrence in private revelations.  At some point the person’s identity will be known. Also, please look at the website of the Spiritual Director to get an idea of his stature.

Dec 10th, 2010

Mary

I will soon begin to speak to you for the whole world. You will receive these words as you have received all the other words. You will write the words down and record the proper dates. You will take these words to Monsignor Esseff, for his discernment. If his heart discerns that these messages should be released to the whole world they will go forth. He will correctly say that these are being given to one of his directees. The time is short and that is why I have moved you so quickly.

Introduction
Dec 11th, 2010

Let me introduce myself; I am Monsignor John Esseff, a diocesan priest of Scranton, Pa., ordained in 1953. In 1959, Padre Pio became my spiritual director. For many years, I was the spiritual director for Mother Teresa of Calcutta. As a favor to her, I traveled all over the world, giving retreats, to her sisters. Above all, I am privileged to be spiritual director for hundreds of souls, at every stage of the spiritual life. Some are beginners, others are advanced and some are mystics.

For many years, I have been director for a special soul (the person currently receiving the messages. The instruction is that this person is to remain anonymous at this time). Five years ago, Jesus and Mary began to speak to this soul through the gift of locutions (as described by John of the Cross). These locutions now total over 800. I have discerned the validity of these locutions. Until now, these locutions were personal teachings given for the small community that gathered in prayer. Beginning on December 10, 2010, a new phase began, namely, some locutions were to be told to the whole world.

Monsignor John Esseff’s website is: http://www.msgrjohnesseff.net/

Concerning Private Revelations: These are private revelations and there is no obligation to believe them. If these revelations help your faith, then receive them. If not, you can set them aside. We are called to believe only public revelations (the deposit of faith found in the Gospels, the inspired word of God.)