Profile photo of oldfatguy

A chronically drunk, single mother with drug-dealing children is likely a renter. Go to your county tax assessor’s website, find the property search link and plug in the address of the home. Most likely, your neighbors are renters. Send a registered letter to the owner of the property, whose address will be on the assessor’s website, outlining your problem and threatening to sue for damages, since the owner, ultimately, is responsible for what happens on and from his property.