Jay
Jay
Survivalist
member3

BTW Jay, are you still in Bangkok? Stay safe! Nothing is worth staying for, if your lives are in danger.

We left today. Thank you for your concern. :)

Other wise with being sixteen she dealt with it, she had her cell phone and the internet so she survived.
But we came home with a new look on things, and the flu followed us home as well.
But all is well on the home front.

Glad everyone is back home. I was struggling with a couple of ongoing problems in the last couple of years and what I learned was that when it comes to any kind of medical service you have to put a lot of effort in to get the right treatment, right doctor and right advice.

If you or a loved one has a condition that isnt very common, even do your own research. I give my endocrinologist advice and tell them about the latest studies related to hashimoto’s thyroiditis (chronic inflation of the thyroid). She basically just writes down recipes for stuff I need / want.

By the way, one thing that worked really well for me when we had the flu in our home the last time was to rinse my nostrils with a salt water solution right on the first day when I started feeling something is a bit off. I had way less severe symptoms and was able to avoid getting a cough (which I usually do).

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")