#14658
Jay
Jay
Survivalist
member3

Jay,

Why wait, do not delay, leave. You can go back next week or next month if it is safe or there is some actual important reason. Go now.

Thanks, yes we left this morning, even though there was no shooting. We got everything done last night so there was no reason not to go. We will just spend a night half way to our homestead because we are still so tired.

Anyway, Im really happy that we decided to build our homestead this year. It is still very small because the original plan was to save money and build next year but we did not wait.

With the possibility of having acts of terror in Bangkok this was a good decision.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")