Profile photo of Novus Ordo
Novus Ordo
Hunter
rprepper

Elijah – Amen brother!  I think you need to look a little further for some different Christians; there may be more than you think.  At least there are in my area – but mixed in with some of the other type which are mostly the younger generation that us older generation are trying to teach.  What can be done?  A lot – first, ensure your own family is taught.  Second, teach them to influence others through calm level-headed discussions.  Third, don’t give up – that’s what the great liar wants.  Even if it seems that your planted seeds may not be sprouting – just keep on and pray for guidance.

Tolik – no need to give up on anyone.  Why do you think we’re all here?  American or Russian or whatever – all humans gravitate toward freedom and away from serfdom.  There are people out there looking for answers and advice that you can provide.

WildArtist – Foundations aren’t usually destroyed; they are what’s left when the building is destroyed.  And they last for centuries…that foundation still exists amongst us and for those who have never had a foundation built there are many of us bricklayers out there to build from scratch or rebuild if they are willing to unharden their hearts.

Hang in there my friends – K

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
- Thomas Paine