Profile photo of 74
Survivalist
rnews

Elijah,
I think everything you have laid out is contributing to the problem of psychopaths. However at the most basic level I believe it is in the gene pool and has been with us forever. It is explained in Genesis 4 the story of Cain & Able.

Cain couldn’t control himself.
“for Cain and his offering he had no regard. So Cain was very angry, and his face fell. 6 The Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? 7 If you do well, will you not be accepted?[b] And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for[c] you, but you must rule over it.” “8 Cain rose up against his brother Abel and killed him”

Then God cursed him. “11 And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand. 12 When you work the ground, it shall no longer yield to you its strength.” (makes me wonder if this is why there will always be rich people and poor people)

Cain passes on his genes. “17 Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and bore Enoch”
“25 And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son and called his name Seth”

So no matter how will think about psychopaths now, it is recorded as a problem from the very beginning of man’s existence. Good and evil (normal & psychopaths).