elijah
elijah
Prepper
member6

I remember reading an article from a Gee Whiz Gosh! sensationalist magazine in the early 1970s talking about the polar ice melting and raising the sea level and coastal cities being drowned.

The article finished up saying that it would still take a long time for anything to happen because the sea level, back then, was rising about one tenth of an inch per year.

Fear and anger are like narcotics and there are people who need a fix on a regular basis. There are million and billion dollar businesses that feed that addiction by encouraging people to be frightened or outraged about whatever the press or shock jocks feed them.

I apply the policy of looking at what most people believe and then not believing it, because most people have been suckered into thinking what they are told to believe and do little independent thinking of their own.

Another thing I do is look at the caliber of the people pushing a particular line. Are they trustworthy? Is money going to go their way for pushing that line? Before they were promoting Global Warming were they promoting fear of a global ice age 25 years ago?

Add to that how the elite play both sides of the coin in a controlled ******’s game and it becomes hard to break free of playing their game. There is also the danger of going overboard and believing nothing, which is equally foolish.

In the end I believe that the only way to win is to not play their game.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!