Profile photo of Novus Ordo
Novus Ordo
Hunter
rprepper

Ghost Prime – thanks for the post.  I was just reading up on this and wishing that I had a couple hives of my own and definitely plan on having some when I get my acreage purchased.  Matter of fact I know of a few of them on a 12 acre plot down the road.  I never see anyone over there so I might go check them out and see if they may be abandoned also.  I’m sure they will help with my garden even as small as it is.

It’s awesome to see that you’ve been successful with just reading up on it.  Please share a couple of the links or clubs that you found most useful.

Also, you’re helping keep the bee population healthy to keep pollinating the 90+ species of plants (mostly food plants) that they do now without the pesticides that seem to be killing them off.  One article said bees are responsible for pollination of almost 25% of the food production worldwide so we can’t afford to lose them.

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
- Thomas Paine