Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Ghost and everyone else…

I urge you all, and will continue to till you get sick of me saying it – I urge you all to read “A Failure of Civility”.

It is a wealth of information when it comes to surviving Bad Things Happening. Bottom line is you have to tribe up with others.. the Strong Man vs The World makes for a good book and an interesting movie, but that dude? In reality, his ass is grass eventually… there’s too many Visigoths.

Tribe up. Make a plan. Sock away food, water, ammo, meds, etc… do it now.

Thing is, if the Visigoth commander has an ounce of brains, he knows that he’s going to need enough guys to not only take somewhere, but to hold it – otherwise the same thing that happens to you will happen to him. A bigger, badder bunch will come along and take his ****. You have to have enough guys to make it not worth his efforts – in other words, yeah he can take your ****, but he won’t have enough guys left to defend his gains… a Pyrrhic Victory. He knows they can’t run around running and gunning and taking people’s **** forever.. they will need someplace to hole up.

You don’t need an army. You just need enough guys to make it not worth their while…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1