Sting
Sting
Survivalist
rreallife

Selco/Tolik – Excellent points about groups and common goals in a SHTF scenario. The guys in my group I have known for years, and they have very useful skills, mindset, and I would trust them with my life and that of my family. And I know they feel the same way about me. none are macho types or braggarts, or blowhards who think they know it all. If there is a leader, I guess it is me, although I am a reluctant leader at best.

When I was a manager I really did not like it, as I had to fire people ( they deserved it ) but still felt bad. My role is more of delegator and co-ordinator. I have the most preps and the 80 acre retreat. But the core guys comprise a doctor, electrician, mechanic, and physical therapist. lots of useful skill sets and knowledge in a SHTF situation. Pressure doesn’t faze these guys, but of course until they, or me, face a Selco type gone to **** collapse, we won’t know for sure how we all hold up. But I am betting that we will do better than most.

Also, in terms of common bond, we are all Christians, so our faith will be something steadfast we can hold on to. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that ultimate test.

Sting