Profile photo of barbuto
barbuto
Survivalist
member1

it really does not matter…..when a gov’t is considering JEb Bush, Hilary Clinton, Mit Ronmney for the President in 2016….we are finished…..We have had The Obamanation….how could it get worse?…well if one of the above gets elected wait and see…or else leave the USA as many a re doing….I subscribe to many financial blogs…..they are saying make a second home/business out of the usa…..emigrate to Ecuador or some other country….I am a peon, having been a mid level manager making $50,000 per yr….after getting worse and worse jobs as the economy went down the toilet, I quit working when I was earning $18,000 per yr in retail…can’t live on that…America is a laughingstock in the eyes of Europe and Asia…thats why Russia N Korea, China are thumbing their noses at us…”laughingstock” was the term made by Cramer the CNN economist and pundit….see all the sabre rattling….CHina, Japan, Korea…just a matter of time now…who will push the nuclear button?…you can have your AK 47 and some MREs…but do u really think u will survive?……we can all hope and try and prepare…but i have my cyanide pills….beats getting gang raped when the “zombies” take over my apartment building and I am out of ammo from my Ruger mini 14……good luck every body….Internet…Sminternet…what is the difference…the end is here…read Executive Order 13603…Obama owns everything any way….read ” throw them all out” an investigative report about The Obamanation Pelosi, Reid, other pukes….