Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Whirl, Tolik, et all..

If you were president of Mexico and you had a bigger, wealthier neighbor to your north with swiss-cheese borders, what would you do?

Tell you what I would do – I would jettison every political agitator, every rapist, drug dealing scumbag murdering thug reprobate communist pederast sodomite sicko I could find… just give them a choice – either spend a decade in a Mexican jail (erm… no), or you could head north and enter El Norte and stay there for the rest of your life…

All those scumbags become “not my problem anymore” when they do that. Plus, I don’t have to pay for them, either. This is the same thing Castro did – just take every scumbag you can find, put them on a boat and tell them to GTFO. They head to the US and become “refugees”… yeah, and now look at southern Florida…

By the way, did you all know the ‘age of consent’ in Mexico is 13? Thirteen years old. That’s just… man, I can’t describe how messed up that is… I think there is a correlation between that, and the recent surge in the rape of 13 year old girls.. it’s happening, but the G is trying to keep the lid on. The scumbag rapist is usually “Hey, I didn’t do anything wrong!”…

This will play a part in how we fracture. How big a part depends on the part of the country you live in, I think…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1