Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Dude, those were just the three most egregious examples I could pull off the top of my head. I could literally sit here and fill pages with examples, if I wanted to.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I know having a police presence is necessary. And if it is necessary, then you need to support it and let them do their jobs. But I certainly don’t buy off on the “isolated incident” excuse, nor that “well, there’s good and bad in every group” rationalization. It’s just too widespread for it to be “just a few bad apples”. Similar to “Polar Bear Hunting” or flash-mobbing, people deny it’s happening, then turn around and explain why it’s happening…

I tried to do good work as an MP for 5 years, especially when in other people’s countries. But after actually doing work like that, it exposed me to how “they” think. I felt like a dolphin amongst a bunch of sharks, looking something like them, going through enough of the motions to pass for one if I had to, but never one of the converted at heart. They have a saying: “We eat our own.” And they’re not kidding.

I heard about that poor bastard who got gunned down for… well, I have no idea why he was killed. Three armed guys. Body armor. Automatic weapons. Explosives. Chemical weapons. At least a few tazers. A police dog. And they felt enough “fear for their lives” that they gunned him down, then shot him with beanbag rounds, then sicced a dog on him… There’s no excuse for that. Just none. And then having the Chief go on TV in front of God and everyone and say it was “justified”? That says a lot. It says “we can kill you no matter who you are, and there’s nothing you can do about it because the Chief has our back.”

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1