Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

It goes to Lord Acton’s axiom – “Power corrupts. And absolute power corrupts absolutely.”

Think of it this way. Who are the individuals, the personality type, who are drawn towards this type of work? I know I am an ISTJ. We make good Lieutenants, leaders, etc. Also Alpha’s are drawn towards this type of work – assertive, dominating personality types. And sociopaths – those with no empathy for anyone whatsoever, except themselves. They are also very adept liars. In fact, “police” are taught to lie smoothly and convincingly in order to wring information out of “bad guys”. This extends to even lying on the stand, under oath, because as Phoenix said –

They will shoot first and ask questions later and since it is other police officers investigating the shooting they know they will suffer no repercussions if they kill someone because the fraternity protects its own.

Which means if enough of them can get their story straight, they can say literally whatever they want unless there is some type of hard evidence contradicting them – a video, a recording, photographs, forensic evidence, and, in the rarest case of all, another “policeman” to testify against The Brotherhood.

I urge all of you to watch this video. It’s a bit long, 48 minutes, but it is well worth your time. Law professor tells folks NOT to talk to the police – ever. And why. Seriously, you guys need to see this…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1