Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Creating plagues and using germ warfare is not legitimate. It is unethical, inhuman and criminal. – 74

I don’t disagree with you, but humans fight dirty. Like I said before, those who crab about folks “not fighting fair” are usually the losers. Not advocating anything, just stating a fact.

Germ/biological warfare is probably as old as warfare. From hurling your plague dead over the enemies walls to the Brits giving Indians blankets previously used by smallpox victims, it’s damn effective.

If I were a maniacal tyrant bent on world domination and a hated enemy stood in my way, and stupidly allowed people from all over the world to enter his country with the barest cursory glance, if any at all, then I would send several dozen Typhoid Mary’s into his major population centers – his capitol warranting serious attention. Within a very short period, his capacity to deal with the sick and the dead will be overwhelmed with societal breakdown close on the heels of that. Within 6 to 8 weeks, my enemies society has collapsed into chaos and violence, his leadership either dead or in hiding, his military taxed beyond their capacity trying to hold things together, with many units existing only on paper – their members either dead, deathly ill or gone over the hill…

Within a year, my enemy is greatly diminished and most of my work has been done for me by my enemy, leaving me a golden opportunity…

Not saying it’s legal, ethical or humane… just saying it has happened before and will happen again at some point…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1