Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

even the old soviet system had orthodox christian priests, the Chinese officially dont but they worship ancestors. Look at Putin an orthodox christian. My grandfather used to say man proposes god disposes. — namelus

You said “that is wishful thinking Leopard, which side has gone to war without “god” on theirs?”. The implication being that 1) you don’t believe in “god” and 2) the hypocrisy of two sides going to war, each having “god” on their side and the direct question of which nation went to war without “god” on their side.

I said the Soviets. The Communists did their level best to destroy religion of any kind in society at large, and I’m reasonably sure that they didn’t allow it in their military, hence the presence of political officers.

You replied with something about “the old soviet system” and then started talking about the Chinese and, for some reason, Putin. None of which had anything to do with your original question or my answer. I won’t entertain speculation about something as nebulous as “the system” when your original question was very specific.

I answered it. To the best of my knowledge, it is factual. It’s up to you to disprove me, since my answer disproves you.

Now… you were saying?

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1