Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

@ free & Tolik,

In my mind, it’s not if it happens, but when. To me, it’s just a foregone conclusion. 60 years ago, we were a homogenous people, united in victory over the Axis powers. We had gold-backed currency. It was, IMHO, our last hurrah.

Now? Now we’re a tower of Babel. Bunch of squabbling factions, all looking for a handout from Big Daddy Government. The Free **** Army – the parasites, moochers, etc – now outnumber the producers in this country. Our industry has been destroyed, we’re bankrupt from paying for everyone’s free **** and unnecessary wars, the middle class is on the chopping block, the dollar has been devalued 95% and Mordor, Wall Street and the Military Industrial Complex are united in siphoning every last cent they can out of America… race relations have never been worse, there are millions of illegals and infiltrators swarming our borders, our own government spies on every move you make, and the Framers biggest fear – a standing army – has been realized in the militarization of our police. They possess automatic weapons, body armor, tanks, chemical munitions, etc, and are largely exonerated when they beat/kill/murder citizens… that police have armored vehicles and heavy weapons is no accident. It is DHS pre-positioning their assets in preparation of a SHTF event.

We’re on a clock. Like Tolik, I’m a good Southerner. What I would like to see would be a peaceful separation from Mordor… but that ain’t gonna happen. We tried that last time and look what happened. And that was with an alleged “good guy” in charge. With the band of circus freaks, sociopaths, psychopaths and misfits in Mordor now? Not a chance in hell…

When it goes down, there will be no green zones. No safe place “behind the lines”. You’re gonna have one group of refugees fleeing one place bumping into refugees fleeing some other place going in the opposite direction… 4G asymmetrical warfare in all it’s ugly magnificence… until several states secede and keep their assets – tanks, respective air forces, navies, etc, Ft. Hood, Campbell, Knox, all the navy assets in Florida, … then it will be a fight. Conventional forces vs conventional forces…

The Europeans and the Chinese would do well to stay out of it. Folks around here see some uniformed Chinese running around, they won’t give a crap which side they’re on…

It’s not a world I want to live in, but I have no choice…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1