Gypsy Wanderer Husky
Gypsy Wanderer Husky
Survivalist
exprepper

What I am looking at is, What a non prepper could do at the very least to help themselves last min. And possibly a list of what friends can be given.

• Masks.
  • Gloves
  • Plastic for covering doors and windows
  • Bleach
  • paper towels
  • Lysol Disinfectant Spray

Print out of Tweva list.

Thanks 1974, Freedom, Tweva

Other then you guys and my family no one knows what we have and I want to keep it that way.Our preps are our preps and we don’t share. When the H1N1 hit Newfoundland, four cases where found in my area. When it was posted for everyone to get there shots, I called them and I was currently preg with my youngest. The nurse told me to stay home as the shot they had wasn’t safe for me. But she would come to my house with the one that was the next morning as she was going to have to go to the next town and pick up the shots that were safe. I was then instructed to stay in the house and not leave till she came and delivered the shot herself. And other then family who had been given the shot not to allow anyone in. So the husband quarantined us off at that point. We learned then to prep for these things.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
George S. Patton